So wanna give my 2cents about abook by larry mazza fake colombo soldier who lies about it n his book like were all dummys. He should have just kept it real. But i book the book for 10 bicks on amazon fire kindle whatever. I hope bronxs reads this his input would be fun. Were to start. Ok so he meets linda scarpas side chick who has 2 his kids in 1980. Basically linda way younger then greg an greg got alot of side chicks. She starts fucking the paper boy slash grocery kid. Hes a jerk for talking about this in his book about linda sucking his dick all types of weird soft plrn shit. No respect. Bronx there no way in hell anyone but greg n linda new she was banging the paper boy no way. That wimpy boys social club crww was a sick bunch of killers noway. And greg used the kid for all types of shit. Gregs sirial killer son greg jr goes to jail 88 . So all them years larry says hes banging linda i dont believe it happend after a year or 2. Just a weird book. You cant belive any of the rats book coming out today i swore i wouldnt buy one unless they were a made guy. Larry says somebullshit they meet n a dinner but didnt do the guns blood n saint thing but there made. And a offical ceromy will happen later. Nope lies. Then 400 pages of just fluffing your ego. Dude ya kids can read this book linda grandkids or kids just weird.