Thanks fellas,

Yeah John Veasy, thats the guy. I knew they shot him three times in the head. There are a few youtubes of him selling cars now.

He still looks like he could kick some ass.

Snakes- you seem to know everything about the philly guys. Was Leontti a tough guy? what about Skinny Joey?

Now there is difference between having balls and a cool head, like say walking into a crowded place a shooting somebody.

I'm talking about throwing hands in the street, no guns, chains pipes, bats etc.

I was a very bad kid in school. I was thrown out at 15 in the 10th grade. I would fight if I had to, you couldn't be all talk or you would be picked on endlessly, but I was no where near the toughest guy. Some of the smallest littlest guys I knew were TOUGH. I once watched a little Irish kid beat the living shit out of four Black guys. This was when the schools had recently been integrated so there was a lot of racial shit going on all the time.

Stupid fucking courts bused these poor little black kids 10 miles to a white school and did the same to the white kids. I was lucky I could walk to school most of the time, but my poor sister got bused to an all black school. It wasn't so much that she had to go to a black school (she went with a ton of other white kids) it was all the time she had to spend on an un air conditioned bus. School got out at 3 she didn't get home till after 5. And there was a school right down the street she could have walked to.... ahh the 1970's...

Sal