Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Yeah they just look fuckin stupid , I told Ava d'arco your dad was a informant , why do u keep saying he was a man of honor . She didn't reply and blocked me

She shouldn't go as far as saying her pops was a "Man of Honor" There has been some debate as to whether d'Arco is a rat. Casso and Amuso were killing stand up guys out of paranoia, changing the rules of the game daily. There was an attempt to try to take out Casso but failed. When you live your whole life by a set of rules that are understood among men in the life then two friggin paranoid fucks change them what are you supposed to do? (Like I said they couldn't take out Casso) Your pals are all getting clipped you are next...

Linda Scarpa she's a disgrace so is her mother Shiro and Karen Gravano is disgusting but as for the d'Arco daughter she really does have a good argument cuz her pops would have died a stand up guy if it weren't for friggin Casso changing the rules of the game

That is a bullshit argument. Plenty of wiseguys have been in the same boat of their Boss wants to whack them. For instance, Sonny Black Napolitano knew he was marked for death, he also knew he fucked up. He could've ratted and said he "had no way out", but he was a stand up guy. He knew the life and knew the consequences and he went like a man. On the other side for example was John Gotti. He knew Paul wanted him dead, was going to take out junk dealers. Did he rat because he was marked for death? No he took gathered support and took out the Boss. It wasn't a cut and dry situation either. If they fucked up the hit on Paul, their whole crew was gonna get whacked. So to hear a guy say, the Bosses were gonna whack me I had no other choice is bullshit. You have several choices. #1 go when your called and take the death like a man. It's what you signed up for when you got in the life. #2 take out the Boss for a self defense measure, several guys have done that and gotten away with it. #3 go on the run into hiding with your ill gotten gains and wait it out, pray they don't find you but if you do defend yourself. Too many guys are weak and create option #4 be a rat and go to the government because you're scared to get killed or do time. And #4 is bs. All those guys knew what they signed up for. It was always prison, death, or a long life making easy money and die of old age. They created #4 because they were weak.

Casso IS a Homicidal maniac, D Arco was about making money and not about Killing. Did he leave some facts out? maybe. Casso and Amuso were greedy bastards, they wanted to take out anyone that may challenge them and they wanted to not only get the upkick they wanted everyone elses money too. After they wacked all those guys they started whispering that D Arco was doing unsanctioned hits., this way they could clean up any loose ends by blaming him. Real Men of honor dont do what Casso and Amuso did. Al played by the rules. Casso enjoyed killing. Lots of guys talk tough but see how you feel when someone is gonna send an army of killers after you and your family.