When Connie was asking for money from Michael, towards the end Michael says to Connie
“If you don't listen to me......and marry this man.......you'll disappoint me”

Only Michael Corleone can make even a simple “you'll disappoint me” sound threatening!

Anyway it seems Connie ended up not marrying this man! [Merle Johnson]

Just before Clemenza throwing his guns to young Vito through the window scene, presumably Little Italy buzzing with market stalls, traders, shoppers etc.
A woman had her basket over her elbow and was looking through some items in the stall A man casually steals an item from her basket and walks off

When Michael was visiting Roth in Miami, Michael seemed amazed and peeved to see how Roth was living a 'normal' suburban life, his neighbours unaware / nobody [including Roth's wife Marcia [who addressed Michael as Mr Paul in Havana] knowing Roth was Mafioso

Roth's house was unassuming in an unassuming street. Garage open even the front door not locked
[Then again Johnny Ola who went in just before Michael might have left the door open!] but seemed Ola just walked in too

Even inside, the house was modest, sparsely furnished and tuna sandwich for lunch!

What does Roth who always makes money for his partners [and for himself] do with all that money?!

Whereas Michael was living in a fortress with sentry, armed guards, dogs etc. and yet assassins were able to spray his bedroom with bullets!

And Michael's sheepish embarrassment when Roth said "heard you had some trouble”