Originally Posted By: cdn_wiseguy
Pizzi was arrested with Liborio C as part of project clemenza and shared a couple of charges from working together.

Pizzi is quite intriguing. In working with [BadWord], one would assume he was still in the Rizzuto camp. But the Callochia death was bizzare because it sounded like Pizzi was possibly involved in that. (or maybe he was also an intended target and really did just happen to go to the bathroom at the exact time that the hitmen came for Callochia and didn't have a chance at Pizzi who was also an intended target) But Callochia was also assumed to be in the Rizzuto camp. In any event, whether Pizzi played a part in getting rid of Callochia, I don't know, but I have a feeling that Pizzi has carried on from the gains that Callochia made.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Callochia took up a lot territory in riviere do prairies area after De Vito was arrested/died in prison. De Vito's crew was hit pretty hard as well. An educated guess could be that Pizzi has tried to keep what Collochia has taken over, and what left of De Vito's crew is trying to regain it or what was left possibly joined with the Scoppas who were associcated with De Vito and both De Vito and Scoppas had ties to the hells, which coincides with that last article that Ciment posted)

Pizzi did indeed seem to take alot of space in rdp which used to be a stronghold for both desjardins/Mirarchi and De Vito

Last edited by eurodave; 01/03/17 08:15 PM.