Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Yea, Murder Machine makes NO mention of DeMeo or Guglielmo conducting blood rituals. Not even Guglielmo...."The others call him Dracula, and not just because he had silver hair and a deep voice." So because of that line, you seem to believe Capeci & Mustain were adding credence to this "blood ritual/tasting" myth, that you mention Coffey speaking on in his book. It isn't because of the fact that Guglielmo's apartment was where majority of the murders actually took place inside the Gemini Lounge? Or not because Guglielmo himself is quoted as telling members of the DeMeo crew, that his floors were covered in a lot of history, when they'd be cleaning up the blood off the floors?

I put a lot more weight in MM than I would of anything Joe Coffey says, and again, Murder Machine doesn't mention DeMeo, Guglielmo or anyone else taking part in any "blood rituals".

Well think about it Sinatra. You propose here that Guglielmo was nicknamed Dracula by the other club members because it was his apartment where most of the killing took place. That could be, but they were all there doing the killing in that same apartment. So why would they feel that the owner of the apartment needed to be called Dracula? I'm not saying it's impossible, only that it seems unlikely. One club member owns the apartment used in most of the killings, so his mob nickname is...Dracula? That seems a little far fetched. Now what wouldn't surprise me is if it came out that some of the Demeo crew members were practicing Satanists. That would explain the fixation on blood a bit better.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."