Spoilers from 12/4/ Episode

I liked Sunday's episode. Guess I'm in the minority. I like Carl. I think his character has grown. His gut reaction to go shoot Negan seemed typical of a kid that age. Move without thinking. Chandler Riggs (Carl) was on Talking Dead right after and said the "Carl was on a suicide mission" to get Negan. Granted, he needs a haircut and can lose the hat though. wink

OMG and that Negan is one mean SOB isn't he? He just loves taunting/rubbing it in. Like with "D" after taking his wife. OMG and to Carl, when he says how awful he looks and that "I can see why you cover it up." Not to mention after Carl shoots two of his men, Negan goes to the truck and says "How adorable." Ha ha ha! Sicko!!!

LOL Never thought by first episode this season I'd find that SOB funny, but in a sick way he is.

Oh, and the ending with him on the porch holding baby Judith. uhwhat lol

Who do you think slipped note/key under door to Darryl? Either Ds wife (forgot her name) OR Jesus?

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon