Originally Posted By: Footreads
The only time I ever heard someone called the sixth family was when the book the history of the mafia came out. When did that book come out I don't remember it was when we still had books stories here at kings plaza that was years ago.

My wife still reads books not that amazon thing. Although she has that.

I don't read books. But I was looking for anything to do with soccer I don't read those either. But people I know that are not into the game send me soccer stuff smile

That is when I saw that book history of the mafia by someone that had a weird name began with a Z if I recall.

In it I saw something about the ny purple gang no one even New who they were back then. Neither did the author he said they were called the 6th family.

That was the point of my run on post. I never heard anyone call them that before I t read it in that book. They had a whole 4 lines about them. smile it interested me so much I took the book. I did not say I bought the book. Then I through it away that night.

That's my point Foots. I really think the author just made it up.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."