Yea I caught his comment to Gabriel but it just threw me off he would know to dig a grave when he wasn't even with Rick and crew when Negan went into baseball mode. I was just making sure I didn't miss a big hint or something so thanks!

Negan was ruthless with that comment at the end. That's another reason I like him as the bad guy, he is just flat out ruthless and doesn't care what they think.

That is a good point about KE, maybe that is why they haven't seen Negan as he might not even show up to places that don't give him any problems which does make sense now.

Daryl proved to be smarter than Rick there though because if he would have said anything about staying or even looked at Rick, Negan would have been feeding him more dog food and a steady playing of Easy Street.....lol

It will be interesting to see how long Negan lasts and how well if at all Rick gets along with KE and their people. They seem to be even more naive than The Hilltop people which we will see next week. I do hate these 90 minute episodes because they are really about an hour long compared to 45 minutes....lol Too many commercials!