Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
@ Ivy

Just forget it.

Some people - in their warped and, perhaps, biased - mindsets, think American people of Italian descent should be exempt from prosecution and the FBI should just focus all their attention on ISIS and the blacks and the cartels.

It's persecution don't you know.

Where is Joe Colombo when you need him?

"Back in my day the neighborhood was safer. No blacks or Dominicans. And Gotti kept the blacks out. That girl wouldn't have got killed back in my day."

rolleyes

Let Joey Merlino and Patsy Parrello defraud, launder, plunder and enjoy their assets - little of which they have accrued legally.

They are merely contributing to the rich civic tapestry of American life.

Fine, upstanding citizens. Unlike the pesky panhandler (who probably ended up homeless because he served in Vietnam unlike most mobsters who were proud draft dodgers).

For someone who doesn't live in America, you seem to know so much about American life and have so many opinions about Americans and events that have shaped America. I bet you wish you could come to this great country so bad everyday that it eats away at you and you have a major inferiority complex over it. You probably don't have the balls, the means, or were turned away to come here to America. I know exactly what your deal is, just get your sh*t together and come over here to America already to be another Irish bartender in Midtown Manhattan at one of the Thousands of Irish bars, your Irish accents are always a huge hit at the Midtown Manhattan Irish bars with all the fat, pale white tourists with fanny packs and Jesus sandals on from places like Kansas that stumble in for an $8 draft beer.....

Last edited by DanteMoltisanti; 08/07/16 09:51 AM.