Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

I was wrong, sorry guys. He's been made in the last 2 years, they've made 12 guys in the last few months. This is from Anthoyn Pipitone's detention memo yesterday

Pipitone also states that his “brothers, wife and parents” are willing to co-sign the
bond. Unfortunately, this Court needs no introduction to Pipitone’s other brother, Vito Pipitone,
as he was a co-defendant on his underlying case. On August 3, 2010, the Pipitone brothers
(Anthony and Vito) pled guilty before Your Honor to two counts of assault in aid of
racketeering. The charges stemmed from the stabbing of two young men, both of whom
sustained serious injuries. The Court sentenced Vito to 41 months’ imprisonment, the top of his
applicable Guidelines range. Vito Pipitone was a known, long-time associate of the Bonanno
family when he began his sentence. This investigation has since revealed that Vito’s status in the
crime family has elevated since his release—he is now an inducted member of the family. For
these reasons, Vito Pipitone is plainly unsuitable to serve as a surety on his brother’s behalf.

I read part of the indictment like you said and all I can say is it seems they make anybody and everybody over there these days..

''And the way that they do it is all f*cked up, guys don't get their finger pricked, there's no sword and gun on the table...'' wink

lol I agree, the Bonanno's are desperate