Originally Posted By: Revis_Island
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Every single movie Di Caprio makes is Oscar bait.

Does the guy have any artistic integrity?

Couldn't disagree more. Oscar bait movies to me usually end up being boring and forgettable. Everything DiCaprio has been in lately has been pretty great. At least his last 3-4 movies and the movies that he's slated to play in look like they have the potential to be great as well. He just picks great movies to be in with great directors I don't see how that's picking Oscar bait movies. Eddie redmayne's last two movies have been Oscar bait. Not DiCaprio's. Wolf of Wall Street and the revenant both have not exactly been universally loved by critics when they probably should've been because they are amazing in their own ways in my opinion.

Honestly i've used the phrase quite a few times myself but i am now starting to hate it. Whenever i used it i was speaking of very specific types of roles/movies that the Academy seems to eat up, like disability or homosexual roles. It doesn't mean any movie/role that will do well at the Oscars. As you said Leo seems to like to work with the best directors in Hollywood instead of going for mindless blockbusters which shows alot of artistic integrity if you ask me. Not sure what Moe expects from him, should he be in the next Marvel Movie or what Moe?

I'm not even the biggest Leo fan but fucking hell of all people to call out for that in Hollywood, you picked him rolleyes . Whurs da action moovies Leo lol