Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Just read some Yahoo comments on last night's episode. Most people totally trashed it. WTF? I thought it was good, especially the first 10/15 min. smile

SPOILERS

Not use to seeing Carol a little "off" after Morgan slammed/hit her. Btw, I still think they can do without Morgan. I use to like him but he's annoying now

Glad Ron didn't shoot Carl, tho he would have if part of the building didn't collapse. Loved Carl told him "you're father was an asshole." lol He was

Loved the people's faces when Rick got Walker and told them to spread the Walker blood all over them. Ha ha Rick says "I've done it before." lol Really, shows you just how much they NEED Rick. Those people have been sheltered from what's happening.

TIS

Expected someone to die, but not necessarily Deanna.

TIS

***WARNING: SPOILERS****

I agree TIS. I thought that this episode was really really good. And while it was kind of sad to see Diana go, I did like the way that she decided to use the bullets in the gun for the "greater good" than to just oust herself.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.