You know I'm reading all kinds of comments on Yahoo, etc where people are suggesting he's not dead. I re-watched today and granted, it looks as tho the blood/guts are not his. However, since there were so many Walkers and there was no place else to go, I think he has to be dead. The Walkers wouldn't stop when they got to Glen. To make him survive would really really be jumping the shark IMO, unless some logical storyline I'm not thinking of reveals itself.

I agree however, that the group does need to find out what happened to Glen and the most logical is, they'll see him as a Walker IMO. frown

Re Rick's hand. I did NOT see that he was bitten, but after he sliced up a walker he started bleeding. I'm not sure if he accidentally cut himself OR not. I hate it when my favorite/good characters die but damn, that's part of what makes this show so good. You NEVER know!!

Btw, next week's episode will be an hour and a half. smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/26/15 06:45 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon