OMG, NOT Glen!!! cry Just WOW!! I'm so sorry to see him go. Stupid Nicholas pulled him into the Walkers Den.

This article is interesting listing reasons WHY Glen might be alive and why he can't be alive. I stopped reading at the point in the article in which they suggest to stop reading because following comments were what happened to Glen in the comic book, which I don't read and don't want to know possible spoilers. So, if you read it, it's up to you. I accidentally read a couple years ago that in the comics Glen died tho much sooner than he did here. From what I understand the series does NOT necessarily follow the comic book.

Mig, on Talking Dead, Chris read a comment from producer basically saying (roughly) "We will see part of Glen again in some way shape or form." My guess, he'll be a Walker so the group will confirm he's dead.

That being said, I can't see how he'd be alive.

Btw, where/what exactly was Darryl doing when he took off from the herding? I don't get what his goal was?

Also, poor Rick in that camper. Someone will rescue him? Darryl?

I hate when favorite characters die, but all I can say is, don't mess with Rick or Darryl or I'll be pissed. panic

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/25/walking-dead-thank-you-react-did-they-just-kill

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon