Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

Pretty childish ideas about civics and the nature of government. Go read about the doe prosecutions in Wisconsin and tell me that everything the government charges is moral, fair and wonderful.

Somehow I think you will change your tone fast if the arbitrary and vicious IRS claims you underpaid, when the federal thugs attempt to use civil asset forfeiture on your rental property because you had a bad tenant selling drugs or the EPA thinks you are building on a dry land near a "navigable water" and takes your property.

Most of these prosecutors and bureaucrats are out for number one. Without defense attorneys, everyone is facing the all powerful, thug government alone.

You might have an argument if criminal defense attorneys ONLY took on defendants they truly believed were innocent or had been charged unfairly somehow. But that's not the case. Most will take anyone, regardless of the crime, if they can shell out the bucks. They pretty much have to because, as I said, the vast majority charged are guilty as hell. I've worked in the CJ system and know whereof I speak.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.