Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Waste of taxpayers money?

What do you suggest they do, give them free rein and allow them to become as powerful as they were in the Bruno era?

Did you watch the video you post or did you just post it to make fun of the fat guy (a guy who had just seen his son get convicted on a fed case, real classy of you btw).

The taxpayers of Pennsylvania in that video (one of whom wasn't italian) who actually live in Philadelphia are saying stop waisting our money on bullshit cases. The amount of money wasted prosecuting ligambi on that case was a joke.

Murders? AS far as I know, there was no murder count in that indictment. It was joker poker book and shy (for staino). That's it. IF you lived in the New Jersey philadelphia area you would be aware that alot more grevious issues exist beyond small time gambling and loan sharking. And alot less resources are used for those issues. Murders hapeen every day in North philly. Drugs everywhere. Guys are making millions.

So prosecute the ligambi organization? Of course, but, bring a real fucking case, don't waste everyones time and money with a re-trial, and stop pretending you are prosecuting the chin or john gotti.

Finally, you really have no idea what is wrong and right about the criminal justice system in America, and until you start paying taxes in my country, you have no place to say so.

You don't see me talking about the problems existing in whatever shit hole euro country you live in.

Last edited by ItalianForever; 10/11/15 06:44 PM.