rocco Maniscalco there is a high chance was not mob related infact there is info which shows it could have been drug related. Even if it was mob related from what i have read it was to do with geogre borgesi (nothing to do with being harrys grand kid) but even the ties to the mob are weak not kicking up street tax i dont think ligambi who at that time knew the indciments were coming down was planning to defend himself by saying the mob is not violent would sanction it

ronnie turchi i agree that it was prob ligambi but that was 16 years ago alot of those guys were killers back in the day plus we only have pete the crumbs word who i dont trust

raymond murder once again i read he butted heads with ligambi but also read in one of geogres books that he was trying to get back in the meth business and that some sources say that ligambi had nothing to do with it. Once again 13 years ago

then johnny gongs i dont even think ligambi had him done it all ties to joey merlino with johnny fucking joeys wife yes they may have killed him because of the raymond hit but i think it was all merlino

i agree they should be targeted but the resources they put into the philly mob is in my opinion ridiculous when there is more violent groups out there i mean the whole mob is a small bookmaking operation 11 years and thats what they produce in my opinion that says it all

if the feds bring a case with murders or violent crimes fine charge them but dont waste the tax payers money on a bullshit case lou moncellao that guy who was geogres bitch in the can and the guy who wore a wire on lou that was the feds 11 year investigation two trials worth of tax payers hmmmmmmmm they should have never indicted him if they had no case

and yes they do take down other oc groups but if they had put a little bit more of the money they put into ligambi trials into weakening other oc groups it would made alot more of a difference two trials what a waste of time and money

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/11/15 05:37 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion