to be fair ed jacobs has a point in that the whole case is bullshit what a waste of the tax payers money i mean what happened there was little everdince in the first and second trial against joe i mean lou and that guy who was geogre borgesi celly was the case and that guy who wore a wire on lou thats all they had. some wiretaps of book making and a diner with some guys from New york

look at the results a 11 year long rico millons spent building the case and millions proscuting it and what result ligambi beat the case. Geogre borgesi beat the case. scoops beat the case. Stanio who everyone said was dead only got 5 years and that was because a FBI agent wore a wire.

Most plead out and a few guys like mousie and eric got long sentences

but was it really worth it a medium sized book making ring poker machines low level drugs and shake down a bookie that was at the end of the day the case there is tons of major crimanls and they focus on a mob family which is really dead just a bunch of bookies. It was a waste of time the whole case next time the feds should only indict if they have a case i mean what a waste of tax payers money

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion