Please, ehh.. Junior is at least JUST AS MUCH of a liar as Alite. They're both scumbags who have contributed nothing to society... and they're both rats, no matter how someone might feel about it. There's no middle ground in ratting... you either rat or you don't. Like PB compared it a while ago, it's like saying you're just "a little pregnant."
Looking forward to start reading a new book, about 40 pages in Al D'Arco's book and it's a little slow, very detailed etc but honestly I don't think Al is interesting/notorious enough of a character to have like hundreds of pages only dedicated to his early life and otherwise boring life events. I had the same problem with Murder Machine an Montiglio... not interesting enough for 1/3 of the book to be about him, I think that's one of Capeci's mistakes. The parts on Nino and his early life though, I'd gladly read.
And Montiglio even went to 'Nam so yeah he's not a boring guy by any means, but c'mon not 150 pages just about him.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso