Did what I said I wouldn't got gotti Jr's book. I wish I could just start a thread on it but I don't have a clue. So I start with john really makes jimmy brown out to be a badass. Sammy said jimmy brown was a pussy that would answer to a black guy. Jr says after his father gets life its brown who has the clout. And wants to whack out Sammy old crew but Jr gets him to pass. Says the mafia cops killed bobby b. Casso killed testa to cut off amuso power and amuso found out. Not to much about alive but he did chase him out of queens and alite is a super liar and so is that agent. Book should be call gotti mistrials: the story of my Rico. Bronx said to pass on this book as gotti doesn't talk about any mob guys that are alive. Like he skips out 88 to 98 he on the panel of a crime family. Its ok . not worth 20$. He leaves out all the mafia politics that could put him in trouble with guys today. Sammy's crew did all turn to rats and there no love lost between him n watts. Watts must be steaming in his cell.