Saw this book about history of organized crime in Seattle, centered mostly on Frank Colacurcio and characters he interacted with:

http://www.amazon.com/Seattle-Vice-Strip...ds=seattle+vice

However, I noticed some reviewers say too much facts in the book sound like unverified gossip. If you have read it, could you tell me how many errors are there? It's one thing if they just got some details wrong, it's another if half of the book is made up.
I checked some pages available for free and saw Jerry Langella being labeled as a GAMBINO member and being suspected in ordering the hit on Joe Barboza (why would New York care about a hit in San Francisco that came from Providence?). If that's the only MAJOR error and if it's not claimed to be the truth, but just gossip, I can "forgive" the book, but if all of it is like that, I would better save the money.
On the other hand, it's the only book on Seattle gangland, so it's tempting, but only if most errors are minor.

Has anybody read this, could you express your judgement?

P.S. Maybe they confused Langella with Angiulo, since both were named Gennaro?

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 02/26/15 02:05 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."