Alfa you agree that if anyone wants to know about the Colombo war and whose who this is the only book. I don't think scarpa could make any power moves. I just Read gotti wanted him dead in 88 89. But let it go. For all gotti hits he sub out a few to other families. Willy boy. Weiss. Think he knew orena had to do it. I thought it was interesting. And I read cicales book it 50 pages 10 about him. He says about 2000 massino told rizzuto to open a strip club up there. I'm positive the Montreal posters could answer if rizzuto secretly owned a strip club or 2 up there. He says rizzuto was still sending Christmas tribute till he went to jail which I believe maybe not a lot but something and Vinny gorg took a loan of George from Canada cause he new he was a dead man. How you write a mob book and not include your induction. Books real bad its like a long running article. If you don't want to talk about the mafia in the Bronx don't write a book. He pics an chooses what to say or what the feds allow him to. And he shits on everyone in the family like he was the only killer when that's a family that's function in all 5 boros+