Originally Posted By: bigboy
Just got an e mail from Ed Scarpa that hes doing a book on Frank Gangi, Tommy Pitaro's former partner. This ought to be interesting. He did a good job on his first book.

You mean Ed Leiber? Leiber's his real name. In reality, he's about as Italian as Chef Boyardee. The guy is a no-talent fraud. That he gave Dom Cicale a soapbox to stand on speaks volumes about his character.

He's also a coward in my book because he just outed one of his old sources who was supposedly an ex-cop. As is turns out, the guy wasn't a cop a all. Just some lonely Internet nobody trying to feel important online.

But that's not the point because Scarpa/Leiber claimed on his blog that the guy called him him hysterical crying---like a little girl---when he was outed for lying about his law enforcement past. Leiber later deleted the entire entry (as he often does when he's caught lying, etc.). But the damage was already done.

You seem like a nice guy, Big Boy. I'd stay clear of that asshole if I were you. If he ever got a hold of your personal information there's no telling what he might do with it.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.