Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Yes. And the only reason they are legitimate now is because of the hundreds of thousands of dollars that was illegally funneled to them. They can afford to be legit now. And keep the feds off their radar.

My hats off to the 9 to 5 working man that actually works like a man to earn their corn and doesn't sit on their fat ass and divest money from people who literally and figuratively break their backs for little or nothing and then have to deal with the American healthcare system when their health invariably gives out from being a working man all their life from cot to coffin while these same nitwits we are talking about invariably end up crying poverty and inventing ailments for themselves when they end up in front of a judge.

They are a scourge to society and a scourge to the working man! I would rather be yearning forever more than to have blood money and steal from my fellow man.

Rant over. Sorry I just despise laziness.

you're not alone in your ranting moe, I too believe as you do. ive never thought of any of them as heroes, more like leaches on society. lowlifes, if you will.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"