Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Good episode. I suspected that Beth would be the one to go. frown Looks like the hospital could have been a safe haven but Rick and gang didn't seem interested. Is Father Gabriel growing a pair finally? LOl Outside the church he actually grabbed a weapon. And what about Morgan, who they keep showing. He found the church. I didn't get what that paper was that had Rick's name on it, but he's getting close.

Speaking of Rick Boy, he sure has become a show "no mercy" fighter hasn't he? uhwhat

As far as Darryl character being gay. I am not freaking out about it. I just don't think it'll happen. As I recall, someone asked the writer/s or someone affiliated with the show that question, and the reply was "You never know. Anything is possible." I think that was just an off the cuff remark.

TIS

Im pretty sure that was the map that Abraham gave rick that had their destination in Washington marked on it. I think.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort