Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
And PB I started to watch the mini series u put up but as soon as the kid heard voices I got scared and turned it off. Today while walking on the trail by myself I kept picturing that scene. I want to thank you cuz I walked so much faster that I beat my regular time by 6 mins lol

Ha ha! lol

A-Girl when the Exorcist came out, we went to see it. (Scariest movie I've ever seen). At the time, my husband worked nights, and every time at dark, when I passed our spare bedroom, all I could picture is Regan sitting on the bed with her ugly face, creepy voice, and head spinning. For weeks (maybe months) that image freaked me out!! lol

All that being said, I must say I still like scary movies. Go figure!!!

TIS

I dont know how you can still like scary movies...

I was young when that movie came on TV. I tried to watch it but I was much too scared and had to sleep with my light on for years. panic Plus my Mom told me that if I lie or sin I can become possessed just like the boy from Rome who she said the movie was based on. I became traumatized.
One of my cousins went to see where they filmed a few scenes, I think it was in Virginia. He said it was so eery and evil he will never forget it.

Last edited by Alfanosgirl; 11/03/14 06:03 PM.