There was something about that movie that I did not like to crazy even for me. He was a teacher at Princeton right? When my daughter was thinking about going to Princeton we took the tour of the college. I booked a few friendly soccer games against Princetons club team. We won both games smile then I took my daughter for the tour.

I loved that tour Einstein worked there. They had a student just following him around. Einstein was always making notes on paper and throwing them away. The student was ordered to collect those pieces of paper. He would wander between the math and science building. They were afraid he would catch a cold in the winter time so they build a tunnel so hevwould not catch a cold when he walked to each. Man I loved that tour Princetown is also a very nice little place. Unfortunely my daughter did not like it as much as I did. She made it but instead went to Columbia because she liked the night life better here.

Crowe made a lot of really good movie. I really liked Cinderella man good story and it was real.

only the unloved hate