I can't believe nobody's commented on last night's episode yet.

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 5 EPISODE 3

A few thoughts:

Do you think Maggie/Glen should have left. Just last week they were agreeing how they all had to stay together.

Poor poor Bob. Sad seeing him go. You know it had to be hard for Tyrese to put him down. frown

OMG and Gareth. What a evil SOB he is. The scene in the church was great. Remember when Rick, Darryl, Glen were at the trough and Rick tells Gareth what weapons were hidden behind the fence? Rick described a red handled knife and told Gareth, "that's what I'm gonna kill you with." And sure enough he brutally did.

Finally, I wonder where Darryl & Carol are? By previews it appears Beth is in some kind of hospital but I didn't see Darryl or Carol.

I thought it was an excellent episode.

Oh, and one more thing, Pastor Gabriel. I know he's a man of the cloth, but what a chikensh*t. I mean this is Walker world we're talking about. lol He appears to be a big baby.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/27/14 07:39 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon