I don't remember if any of you guys mentioned it, but is anyone into TWD comic book? I found out after I got into the the show that there was a WD comic book.

I know many times when I read comments on either WD site or just general comment after an article some people will say what happens next in the comic book. I try to avoid reading those comments because I hate spoilers. mad A while back I accidentally read that in the comics one of the major characters was gonna die soon. That was a bummer, but so far, in the series that has NOT happened. smile So I don't always believe what the comic fans say.

On a positive note tho, I have heard, even thru the writers of the show that the show does NOT necessarily follow exactly, the comic book. For instance, I don't believe the comic has the Darryl character. Or maybe the do now since he is so popular.
smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/21/14 09:24 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon