D'Arco is a thieving, devious rat.

Casso and Amuso were not whacking "everybody". That is a myth; just like the fairytale about Casso telling D'Arco he wanted to invite half the family to his house for a meal so he could whack all of them after. It sounds entertaining but it is a complete fallacy.

Sure D'Arco conspired to whack his bosses with Crea? What does that make him? Is it any wonder why Casso and Amuso wanted to whack some of their subordinates? Accetturro, Facciola, D'Arco and De Fede weren't driven to steal from the family or conspire with the feds. They did it on their own accord.

People like Casso, Amuso and their loyalists are scumbags and they are right where they belong but pond life pieces of shit like D'Arco belong there right with them.

At least guys like Amuso and Daidone stuck by their principles, sordid as they are.

I have no sympathy for D'Arco. Chiodo on the other hand was truly forced to rat.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.