Originally Posted By: ashta
Referring earlier Photo by njcapo35.

The guy on the extreme right is the Bull's Brother-in-law Edward Garafola. Sammy disliked him but tolerated him because he was family. Garafola was among 19 wiseguys and brokers charged in a classic "pump and dump" stock fraud and money laundering scheme. Garafola, then 61 (year 2000), was specifically charged with trying to extort $100,000 from a stockbroker who, after pleading guilty to stock fraud charges, turned on his cohorts.

Here's an old quote from Gravano ""Comes October (1991) and I'm still not even thinking of cooperating," said Gravano."It's my whining brother-in-law Eddie, a whining motherfucker all my life, who puts the idea in my head. He's caused me nothing but trouble with his devious ways, always looking for the angle. A couple of guys in my crew wanted to whack him. You can't trust him, they said. But he's got a big edge with me. His wife is my sister and I ain't ever going to hurt her, even though he's treating her like shit."

You guys on this Forum are awesome with your photos and info!

Yeah, okay. Eddie put the thought of ratting into Gravano's head lol Bullshit, he's looking for people to blame.

At least Garafolo stood up and took his sentence like a man.