Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
This thread is really going nowhere. Nicodemo hasn't been shown to rat on anybody yet. So, stop saying he did. If he does, call him what you want.

Johnny Chang was thought to be part of the Billy Veasey thing. Hasn't been proven. Whether or not he and Phillip Narducci end up going to battle is anyone's guess. As far as who will win; anyone's guess. They were both raised by fathers who were killers. They both understand that it's part of the life.

But, this whole idea of Old School guys coming out of prison going against the other guys is unfounded. Alot of these guys have known each other their entire lives and all of them saw what happens when you start killing each other.

Maybe one of them ends up like Feech LaManna.

I remember reading an article somewhere, it was thought that Chang was believed to be part of the team that took out Veasey. If I recall, when it first happened it was reported that everyone thought that Billy Veasey was taken out by Stanfa as retaliation for his brother John testifying. Can't remember if it was a George A article or not, sometime later is when they thought that possibly Billy was then done by Chang to retaliate against John Veasey killing his brother, Mikey Chang, in the shooting that also wounded Merlino. I guess brother for brother.

As for Narducci/Chang, I don't think anybody could know for sure without knowing what kind of backing Narducci has. I would think that Mazzone/Chang (Merlino's guys) have a pretty strong backing within the family and a larger faction. All of those guys that were part of the Stanfa war aren't just going to lay down and lose what they fought to take over. You would think some of these guys would have learned that all of the heat they took during the last war was bad for business and try to play nice and fall in line.