Originally Posted By: ThatsLife215
This is why i cant be on these boards.

Then you shouldn't be. And I don't have a dog in this fight, buddy. For the most part you've been a pretty nice guy here. But this is what these boards are about, and people aren't going to stop posting to accommodate you or anyone else.

And this board is tame. You should see what goes on on the other sites like this. Cheap shots, personal information, private pictures, the whole nine yards. The mods here are tough but fair, so that shit's thankfully not an issue here.

Originally Posted By: ThatsLife215
Also I would love to see you say something like that to his face. your head would get split open halfway through the word rat.

That's not going to happen either. Because again, it's an anonymous message board and people are going to post what they want to post. It's not about him "saying it to his face."

At the end of the day, these guys are in the public eye because they put themselves in the public eye. And when you're in the public eye, people talk about you on boards like this. It's the Internet age, and it's only going to get worse.

Again, I have no beef with you at all. But if you "can't be on a board like this," then what are you doing here?

Just my two cents smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.