You are right I wont put my friends names you are not involved on here any more than they are. I never claimed to know any "inside info" what I did say do now who is not involved if anyone wants to find the list I believe the last on i saw was from 2011 and was being updated. I might tell you who is not starting with myself. me and my friends actually have a running joke about the list, something to the affect of "they make you a soldier yet" or "whos crew you in again" ahaha.. Honestly the majority of you guys are good conversation. But there is always the jerkoffs. [/quote]

I mean, I have not seen any lists with made members that are far fetched, there isnt that many made guys on the street anyway.

But I have seen associates listed who aren't and who have been in the past but no longer deal with that life, like Vic Dipietro. So to a degree, I agree with you. But I will always dispute something I feel needs to be disputed, no disrespect.

[/quote]
I'll use your example I'm pretty sure he was a drug dealer not OC when he got arrested there was no talk of OC it was a drug case. Just because you go out with friends you known since you were 6 and they happen to be into something does not mean you are too. Thats what i mean when I say these lists are bullshit. no disrespect taken but I do know what I'm talking about especially people who Ive known my whole life. [/quote]

He probably got listed because he hangs around Stevie Gongs, it was actually Vic and Stevie that found Johnny Gongs dead I believe.

Also the rat Nicodemo is accused of clipping was I believe a cousin of Victor and the one that ratted him out?

Nicky Slick was heard in prison talking about it before it happened[/quote]
This is why i cant be on these boards. Why is he a rat? If you knew him you would know if there is one guy who wont open their mouth its him. Also I would love to see you say something like that to his face. your head would get split open halfway through the word rat... Nicky slick couldnt order a cheesesteak let alone a hit. he was basically a troublemaker before he went away he wasnt involved in anything..