Thatslife, this is to you but the quote system sucks....

[/quote]
First of all what insults did i make? Did you post the chart? seems to me you and your buddy feel some type of way about my post maybe because you know you are full of shit and have no clue who is who in Philly.

You are right I wont put my friends names you are not involved on here any more than they are. I never claimed to know any "inside info" what I did say do now who is not involved if anyone wants to find the list I believe the last on i saw was from 2011 and was being updated. I might tell you who is not starting with myself. me and my friends actually have a running joke about the list, something to the affect of "they make you a soldier yet" or "whos crew you in again" ahaha.. Honestly the majority of you guys are good conversation. But there is always the jerkoffs. [/quote]

I mean, I have not seen any lists with made members that are far fetched, there isnt that many made guys on the street anyway.

But I have seen associates listed who aren't and who have been in the past but no longer deal with that life, like Vic Dipietro. So to a degree, I agree with you. But I will always dispute something I feel needs to be disputed, no disrespect.

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 07/29/14 01:30 PM.