Originally Posted By: Southphilly4ever
Originally Posted By: ThatsLife215
i cant believe all the bad info on this site. half the guys listed on the new philly famiiy chart i saw on one thread is so far off with the soldiers its comical. Just because someone is someones brother or cousin etc.or grew up on the same street does not mean they are involved in anything. you guys throw out alot of names of hard working family men, you def dont know or know anything about.

I can't agree more with you on this one. I forget if it's this thread or another one on the Philly mob but there were many pictures posted on here with Chang, Grande ect with a lot of young kids who I happen to know from either my neighborhood or friends of my kids. None of these kids are mobbed up and just happen to know these guys like everyone else in South Philly does or are friends with the sons, nephews or cousins of these guys. I don't think it's appropriate to put some kid out there, face un-blurred when they are just a barber, contractor or real estate salesmen.

And another Philly poster with a bland statement...

First of all, all of the pictures I saw that had chang, Nicodemo, Grande, etc...like the wedding pictures, almost all of them were made guys or associates like Wags

In the rare case where there may have been a photo or 2 with non connected people in a pic, or in the background...or in some cases...Nicodemo's wife...

but for the most part, nobody knows who the "barbers and garbage men"(non affiliated) in the pics are, and frankly, i Doubt anyone gives a fuck.

They care about the people they know are made or connected in the photo's

I don't think someone reputation was damaged because they happened to be in a snap shot on a website, when nobody has identified them as being associated with the mob.

Nobody cares. They are looking at the made guy/associate in the photo.

And again, almost every photo I saw were of people confirmed to be associated with the mob, so why are you complaining?

Do you think anyone from here knows or recognizes Joe Blow Jr that works at the local dunkin donuts in the background of a Grande photo?

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 07/29/14 04:18 AM.