Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: ThatsLife215
i cant believe all the bad info on this site. half the guys listed on the new philly famiiy chart i saw on one thread is so far off with the soldiers its comical. Just because someone is someones brother or cousin etc.or grew up on the same street does not mean they are involved in anything. you guys throw out alot of names of hard working family men, you def dont know or know anything about.

Who is listed as made on a chart that you claim is not?

If you are going to call people out posting bad info, at least have the balls to say who you are talking about, instead of hurling baseless insults and pretending to have inside knowledge because your location says Philly.

smile

+1

These guys are a dime a dozen.

I am anxiously awaiting his response, more than likely he just ignores it and doesn't come up with an answer.

First of all what insults did i make? Did you post the chart? seems to me you and your buddy feel some type of way about my post maybe because you know you are full of shit and have no clue who is who in Philly.

You are right I wont put my friends names you are not involved on here any more than they are. I never claimed to know any "inside info" what I did say do now who is not involved if anyone wants to find the list I believe the last on i saw was from 2011 and was being updated. I might tell you who is not starting with myself. me and my friends actually have a running joke about the list, something to the affect of "they make you a soldier yet" or "whos crew you in again" ahaha.. Honestly the majority of you guys are good conversation. But there is always the jerkoffs.