Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: EVL
Joseph Isgro -- know him? He was arrested in LA last week, no bail, no charges, for New York allegations. You won't find that reported anywhere. How do I know? I'm in New York yet I know about it. How? Your goddamn right I have street sources in Philly, New York, Chicago and Florida.I stand by my story and anyone who wants to debate this let me know. I got someone's age wrong? Okay I got an age wrong, I apologize and will fix it. I don't apologize for what my sources tell you. And if you use Crowns, you're a Brit. You know who I'm talking about. I don't pick fights but when someone goes for my credibility, I go for the throat.

I always make it a point to say that I know nothing about Philly when I post in those threads. But when I post about New York, and more specifically the Bronx, I only post what I believe to be true, and I post it with confidence. And when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I think we only expect the same from you. That's all.

I don't read your blog. Maybe I'll give it a try now that I have an excuse. And I have no ax to grind with you. But if you're going to be in a creative field, you really have to be open to criticism. That's my two cents.

Exactly.

You can't get mad at people for calling you out on something that was obviously wrong, because he had to revise the entire story.

So I am not sure how he is so heartily defending his sources...when his sources fed him pure shit and he ate it with a happy grin and wrote an article around the false information.