Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Just again in response to the B.S. . What money does he live off? He was confirmed boss before right? I'm sure anyone would love to tan on the beach.all day but.unfortunately you need money to live, especially a nice.lifestyle. also do people really think he's not.gonna say he.is.done??

Well, you know I don't have a dog in this fight, Mikey. But I'm intimately familiar with that area because I've been vacationing in Florida for most of my life, and I've owned a condo in nearby Delray Beach since '97.

So I'll just say this much: There are a LOT of people down there enamored with that lifestyle---and I'm talking about square professionals, like retired doctors and lawyers---who Joey could sponge off of if that was his style (and I have no idea if it is).

So I'm not saying that's the case. But a $400,000 condo or townhouse in Boca isn't really anything special, especially where he's living. Someone told me he lives over by Broken Sound near Spanish River. That's not exactly Ocean Boulevard. So it's not like he's Al Capone living on Palm Island.

But again, Philly isn't my area of expertise, and I'm always quick to point that out. But I am familiar with Palm Beach County real estate, so I thought I'd post smile.

And that COULD be the case.

But the last piece of evidence we have via the feds/wiretap, stated that Joey was the boss. And it makes no LOGICAL sense that he would have given up the crown.

And it is absolutely no coincidence that it is Merlinos right hand man acting on the street right now.

Not only that, people in Philly with people that know some of the players on the RD have echo'd the same sentiments.