Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Flamboyance got him pinched the first time and now hes throwing it in the feds' faces again? They already visited to talk about increasing restitution. He's gotta instagram posting photos of him living it up. When is he going to learn?

I know nothing about him except for what I've read. But I have heard from a few Philly posters that he had a habit of sticking bookmakers, and I think that tells you a lot about his character. Now don't get me wrong, virtually all criminals are lacking character. Right?

But I think there are degrees of character. You take a John Gotti or a Vinny Basciano, and those guys were both serious, even problem gamblers. But from what I know about Vinny, and from what I've heard about Gotti, they'd stick up a frigging bodega to pay their gambling debts if they had to.

Anyone who throws his weight around and says, "Fuck you, try to collect," is not worthy of his stripes if you ask me.

But again, this is all third hand from guys I've met here. I try not to speculate about people outside of my own area smile .

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.