Originally Posted By: NNY78
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
I believe it.. Must be more money being made in philly than people say cause joey is living ok and seems like a lot of the other philly guys aren't starving either.

I have no idea what those guys are making and kicking to Joey if anything,and will leave that to the Philly mob experts. I will say Boca is a city of extreme wealth and driving around in in an Escalade and living in a $400,000 Townhouse would be considered middle class in Boca. The nicer townhomes down here start in the 2 million dollar range and Bentleys, Rolls and Maserati's are almost as common as Hondas. If Joey is still the boss and getting an envelope he is doing the right thing by keeping a low profile and not living extravagantly at least by Boca standards.

True. But now he's driving a brand new rolls royce.. I'm not sure what model but I'm pretty sure its the ghost. Its dark blue and silver.. So he's not keeping too low of a profile.. Also I wonder if he's going to upgrade from his townhouse to something bigger since his wife and younger daughter are moving down to boca with him in a month.