Originally Posted By: jipjones
Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
People realize that joey has allready been the real power in the family for 20 years? he has done the lightning rod trick before(Ralph Natale), he is about to be boss longer then even bruno was, he is underated as a boss, plus he is a stone fucking killer, you cross joey, he will come at you with a automatic weapon even if he has to pull the trigger himself, the attempted hit on scarfo jr was a bold move.
I agree 110% he is underated ppl act like hes dumb hes smarter then u think hes real good at not incriminating himselfs on Wiretaps and ppl wearing a wire! Right now he cd prolly tell if a rat was trying to get him on tape aka (Nicky Skins) Ur damn straight that was a bold fucken Move to hit Scarfo JR I wonder if Scarfo Sr. didnt go to jail earlier and all the fallout wit Chuckie Merlino I wonder if Merlino wd of tried to hit Scarfo Sr. All speculation acorse... But Ya Joey dont take shit it wdnt matter who NY Names Boss of Philly Joey wd of tried shit Thats prolly y NY didnt bother after Stanfa got Locked UP. Who Knows wat da future holds wit Joey!! Joey Bona Fide Cosa Nostra

No, Chucky was an alcaholic, all the Scarfo guys turned turned a blind eye to him after he got demoted. Chucky wasn't shit without Scarfo, that's a fact.