What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bully? I'll have you know I lasted 16 years in Canada, and I've been involved in numerous raids on my own body, and I have over 300 ML of bleach drank. I am trained in self harm and I'm the top Clorox chugger in BC, Canada. You are nothing to me but just another Bully. I will wipe myself the fuck out with chugging the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am knotting my 2 meters long of rope across my neck and your feels are being hurt right now so you better prepare for the suicide, bully. The suicide that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking done, kid. I can die anywhere, anytime, and I can kill myself in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Clorox and rope, You fucked up bully, I will shit sadness on you and you will drown in it, I'm fucking dead kiddo.