There are a number of guys on the street with power Phil Narducci , Mazzone , Borgesi , Merlino by way of South Florida, Johnny Chang, Sonny Mazzone, Uncle Joe, Grande. Each one of these guys has crews so the philly family is rolling with pretty good numbers for Philly/South Jersey..There are also others that are inside but out soon...Angelina, Gate ...
I would say Uncle is done and on the shelf .. Johnny Chang is real low key and smart - I don't think he should have too much heat on himself....I can't see Mazzone ceding power or control to anyone unless there was an agreement with Georgie - they are all close childhood friends so I don't see an issue with any of them except maybe Narducci but he's got the club in old city and his rackets going on I'm sure. Grande is younger and probably like poison right now in that no one wants to get close to him until the Nicodemo fiasco plays out. I wonder if Nico flips after the verdict how much could he know / bring down...gongs , long john and maybe turchi but are there any others that Nico would know about ? Monascalco is unsolved , that sounded like a hit ... Anything before that he probably doesn't know about or can't be reliable.
The wild card is Nico - if he miraculously walks and the guys on the inside who plead out in the Uncle Joe first trial return to the streets , the philly family will have earners and numbers out there which they haven't seen in a long time. Saloon will be rocking and rolling.