Hey guys, long time reader of the organized crime forum and now first time poster. I've learned a lot of things reading posts from some of the posters here who are really in the know. Anyway, I've been working on a new chart for the Philadelphia family for some time now. I wanted to create an updated one from the last ones I've seen from 2010/2011, and I basically started from the time Uncle Joe/Borgesi were released after the second trial at the beginning of the year. I'm about 80% finished, but I wanted to get some insight from some of the people here who would be more in the know about Philly than me. I follow the Philly family closer than the rest of the families, but consider myself far from any type of expert. I've tried talking with George A, but haven't gotten a response through e-mail yet. My question now, with this latest article saying Georgie Boy may be the boss (or trying to take the "big seat"), does anyone really believe that he may have taken the acting boss title? How many believe that the Skinny guy is still the real power in the family and running things from Florida? If it is really Georgie, did Uncle Joe step aside and retire, or maybe slide into the consigliere spot? If you believe UJ is officially retired now, and think the Borgesi article is BS, would it still be Stevie Mazzone as acting boss? I've seen from other posters here that say Stevie really has no aspiration of taking the top spot on an official basis. I've also seen elsewhere and tend to agree that Johnny Chang has a top spot in the administration, possibly acting underboss/maybe even official? I would have to imagine that Mousie won't hold the official underboss spot being away until 2025. Who has become acting capo for Staino's South Jersey crew? I'd love any and all insight from you guys so I could finish the chart and upload it. I also have a few other names (soldiers) that I need some clarification of placing them in the right crews. Thanks guys, and happy to be a new poster/member here.