Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: stevietro
Thanks for the reply and welcoming me to the group. I hear what your saying about both Bellomo and Cali, I'll admit that I have had a tendency in the past to see them as perhaps more than they actually are. Domwoods74 told me the other day that if anything Bellomo has actually took a step back from crime family affairs since the death of his wife. I'm enjoying the group so far great place to find out about current LCN information. Cheers

Domwoods74 is a good friend of mine. But do me a favor and ask him where he got that from. He'll tell you that it came from me wink smile .

But back on topic. Here's the blog post from last year. And just for shits and giggles, scroll down to the part where he claims that Cefalu is 76. He was only 66 at the time, it was pointed out to the author, and he STILL refused to change it. Now if he won't change a silly little thing like that, how credible can he be?

http://www.cosanostranews.com/2013/06/gambinos-name-cali-boss-as-cefalu-steps.html

If you look right above the article it says in bold he believes Cali is boss. Poor bastard

When Interpol?