I'll be honest with you guys, despite the terrible article it probably contains SOME truth. I'm in the area and have heard about him reclaiming stuff left and right. Also I am close to the Baretta family and him and Mazzone are best buddies, from everything I have heard Steve Mazzone has no interest in "the big seat" lol. Also I wanted to clarify a couple things for the people from England or Kansas or whatever. In the past in Philly they generated A LOT of money. When everyone says it's a shell of its former self and write it off as a joke or scraps I think they are jumping the gun a little bit. Obviously it's not as lucrative as before but I know for a FACT that a few of these guys who are associates were pulling in something like over 150k or 200k a year, and I also know for a FACT there are like at least over 10 books in less then a ten mile radius collecting serious money every year. What I'm saying is that although they are not making money like the 80s, they are not.exactly taking the bus either.