Originally Posted By: stevietro
For all intents and purposes it sounds like Cali is the power in the Gambino family whether or not he's the actual boss

That's not the point. Like I said, he's a very powerful guy, and that crew definitely has the reins in that family right now. But he's not the boss, and reporting that he "turned down the job" was lousy reporting because it's absolute bullshit.

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
In all fairness to EVL aka ed scarpo(guy who runs cosa nostra news), i believe it was muarry weiss who wrote those two piece of shit articles of frank cali....so unless theyre the same person i dont think evl wrote those articles.

Okay, he didn't "break" the story. I stand corrected. But he DEFINITELY posted it right to his blog and ran with it. And he never printed a retraction when it turned out to be untrue.

I was just using his past reporting as a baseline for his credentials about this Borgesi stuff. I post all day long that I don't know, or give a fuck, about a dozen Guidos working on their tans in Margate. But I like to think I know a thing or two about the New York families.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.