Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: EVL
I operate the blog Cosa Nostra News. I wrote the Borgesi story...I have three separate sources in Philly. On the street. I talk to mob guys in New York too. I don't care what ya say -- but don't say I make stuff up. At least go on my blog and make that comment and see if anyone responds to you and how. I write the news; I don't invent it. My three sources all agree with what's in my article. When the sources in Philly separately tell me I got it right that's good enough for me.

I don't even follow Philly, and I usually preclude anything that I post about them by saying as much. But I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that you're the same guy who "broke" the story last year that Frank Cali was the new boss of the Gambinos. Except no one said anything to him or Dom lol.

When it turned out to be utter speculation (eh, let's be honest, it was bullshit), you quickly followed up with a headline that stated that "Frank Cali Turns Down Boss Position," or some similar crap, because you weren't a big enough man to admit that you just got it wrong.

And again, for all I know about Philly, Borgesi is the second coming of Frank Costello. But you got it wrong about Cali last year, and you never did own up to it.

He was completely wrong on ol Corky boy. That is why he had to edit the article.

You cant just go from, hes the new boss! to...he is trying to push for boss! and expect people to allow u any credibility.

As far as Cali...he is just a really powerful capo?

could be underboss I guess, but I have no idea.

From what I have read, guy holds a ton of sway though.

Cali was definitely made UB after Cefalu took over, Capeci doesn't get it wrong often.

Yeah I thought I had read he made UB, but didnt want to say for sure, which is why I said he was at the very least, a powerful capo. But yeah that rings a bell Capeci reporting he was UB